3.22.2007

depression glass

I think I'm in a slump. I cannot seem to get any designs or glasswork done. Knowing myself as I do, which is only in passing, this is probably just a phase. In a week or less- I won't be able to stop the flow of ideas. But until then, I feel cruddy about it - like I have a creative block. Glass depression.

On a happier note, my art cards have completely sold out on Etsy! Someone came in and bought the last three. Luckily, I had just finished 3 new ones the night before, but my son laid claim to one of them so I only had two to put up today. I will miss them! Since they're all sold as the original, I only have some digital pics of left of them. And the memories...

3 comments:

  1. do some more small geometric panels that sold on during BOGO. I loved those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been debating that... I want to do something bigger/better, but I guess I'm realizing that something is better than nothing.
    Besides, perhaps through simple work some good ideas will come, eh?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is about the time of year when I switch gears in my crafting. I put away my knitting needles and do more gardening. Perhaps you could try a something different for a while to see if that sparks your creativity. I found your site through the etsy blog thread.

    ReplyDelete